06 March 2015

Weirdo. Me.




I have to be the weirdest person. 

I want love so badly but I am afraid of falling in love again. I am a hopeless romantic with commitment issues. When I get hurt, I wish for the person that hurt me nothing but happiness because I would never wish the pain I feel on anyone.

When I finally get the person I want, I push them away with the fear of getting too attached. I smile all the time but I am never truly happy. I want to be alone at times but I hate the thought of being lonely.

I make up crazy scenarios in my head about when I will finally find my Prince Charming but my endings always end with me being broken. I want to change the way I see love and people. I want to be the little girl that would be appalled by even the thought of my lover ever saying they stopped loving me.

I want to be the girl I was before my heart was ripped out of chest and used as a carpet for people to stomp on. But it is so hard being optimistic when the people I thought would never hurt me, destroyed every thought I have ever had of true happiness.

#cp

The weirdo,


yean.


Publish!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)