30 March 2015

Road To Recovery From A Heartbreak




When we find a person we love and they love us in return, it is a magical swirl of feelings that we are blessed to experience but often when love ends the magical swirl of feelings turn into a massive tornado of emotions that is on a path of destruction through our soul.

The road to recovery from a heartbreak is a much traveled road but that does not mean its not filled with obstacles. My personal trail to recovery is a tricky one and the emotions I feel are more bipolar then Ranau weather. 

My thoughts while traveling this road was like :

"It is like the worst feeling in the world to love and hate someone all at the same time and it is hard to watch things change when all I want is for them to stay the same. It is funny but stupid how I want everything and nothing at the same time. It is crazy when I want to let go but I keep holding on and when I want to move on but I am stuck right here, where I started. When feelings come and go and I can not decide what I want, when I have so many things to say but I do not know where to start, when I want you in my life so bad but all I can do is push you far away. It is so hard to think back how things used to be and look at it now and realize that things are different and they may never be the same. I tell myself it is not worth it but if it really did not matter, I would not spend much time to think about it"

As I lay on the ground my thought wander to dangerous territories of my mind about you and me. Past memories go through my head like dust being spread, my heart begins to pound making me feel like I am going to explode.

Rain drops down my face filling oceans and lakes, my vision is foggy but only intensifying my picture of you. With nothing holding me back, I am cast into this nerve breaking emotion. Again and again. It is a never ending cycle that I can not seem to stop.

#cp


It is me,

-Y E A N-



Publish!!

1 comment :

Tabung :)