09 March 2015

A Girl With Her Mess.

I want someone to accept me for who I am.

My flaws and all.

The way I woke up with groggy eyes, messy hair, or even drools stained on my pillows or face, my bare naked face.

I want someone who make me feel comfortable and enough so that I am not afraid to show my imperfections.

There are some days I just do not feel like getting out of the bed. There are some days I had terrible argument with my parents and siblings.

I have make mistakes. Please, do not judge. I am not perfect.

Whenever I feel down all I need is a little comfort. Please do not brush me off because I am sensitive.

If I had accidentally vent my anger on you, trust me my anger would not lasts that long. I'll definitely crawl up to you and apologized.

I am sensitive and soft. I have vulnerable side because I am just human with feeling.

#cp

A human with feeling,

Yean.

Publish!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)