09 December 2015

The Blackout Moment

Assalamualaikum wbt. 

Yeah. It is 23:33, and it was dark. Blackout.  I think my world is really black. Sesuai dengan emosi saya sekarang. There is so many thought in my mind right now. And I just can not find out the solution. 

The sky is so beautiful. The stars blinking, charmingly. I can see the shooting stars. Perfect. Can I make a wish? I wish to be happy. I want my family and friends to be happy. Nothing more or less.

Sitting near the window. Listening to music. It is so beautiful night. The silent of midnight. The sound of kereta yang lalu lalang di jalan raya. It make me think about my life now.

I admit it, I was going to far with my limit. I do what I want. It feels like a good girl gone bad. I hope someone slap me on the face. I think, it was too much! But I can not handle myself. Oooohh tidak! She is lost inside.

Why do I be like this? Why? I know myself. But why I become like this. Doing the thing i supposed to hate. Can i turn back time? Macam mana mahu betulkan semua kebodohan ney??

Help me please. . . .

The stupid girl,

Yean.


Publish!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)