08 December 2015

Another sad story.

Assalamualaikum.


It is been a while. I held onto my thoughts about you like this. Thinking about your voice. I feel more sad today.

I had a drink. I did it again all of sudden, wanting to see you. I hate seeing myself miserable. Until tomorrow, I am doing nothing. 

I thought we were going in the same direction. I thought we were dreaming of the same future. I guess that it was not.

I thought we were inthe same time. I thought we were in the same room. I guess that was not it.

Familiarness is sometimes troublesomes. I am afraid to forget it. Are you okay with it?

Do you not have any regrets about your decision? Are confident about your decision? I do not know anymore. 

Do you not miss my voice? Are there not times that you want to see me? It is only me, who is like that?

I am living, burried under your traces. It is me, who living burried under your traces. What am I supposed to do? 


Lonely girl,

Yean 💋



Publish!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)