01 January 2016

I love you.

Assalamualaikum wbt.

How much more time has to pass for me to forget you? How much more do I have to cry for the tears to stop? When you call my name like it is nothing. My heart hurts so much that I can not speak.

Tears keep falling, even when I try to hold it in. I keep thinking of you, even when I try to forget you. Words I hid, words I could not say, because I had no courage, because I could not bear to say it.

Words that linger around my lips, I love you.

I close my eyes and draw out the back of you. Without knowing, like a fool tears fall. I try to smile as nothing is wrong but my heart hurts so much that I can not speak. 

Because it hurts so much that my breath stop, because only scars remain, I do not think I can go on. I guess this is the end.

You not being here even when I shout out. Not being able to see you again. I can not believe in it, I can not believe it. Words I hid, words I could not say, words that linger around my lips, I love you.



That girl,

Yean.


Publish!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)