04 July 2015

One Sided Love.





It seems that you already have someone that you could call as your own now.

I know I am but just an ordinary girl and I know I am but just a page into your life while I have written you a whole book of countless odes and sonnets. You are the center of my literary atmosphere and my world seems to revolve around you.

You are the constant tingling of my toes, the butterflies in my tummy and the frequent yearning that I've always longed for. I wish  you knew. I wish I was not late to tell you this. I wish I could change your mind but I guess you are happy now and I can not undone the things that are already fixed. 

I hope she watches your favorite movies, sing to you your favorite songs and adores your poetries more than herself. I hope she always reminds you of the thing you tend to forget or wish you safety whenever you drive. I hope she listens to your stories about your day and work. I hope she writes verses about your eyes, your voice, your laughter like I always do. I hope she'd tell you she loves you as many times that I should have told you I do.

I hope you happy with her, B,C.



This pity girl,



-yean-



Publish!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)