28 January 2015

I fear for you.

Assalamualaikum wbt.



To the girl he's with now,

He will kiss you like springtime and you will feel like the sun chase away the winter of your bones. He will makes beds into castles and his couch into home. He will be a safe space, a deep sigh, a caffeine jolt. He will spread your clothes on the floor and spread butter on your toast. You will love him because refusing to it is impossible.

He will buy you the same gift he has given to the eighteen girls he's been with before us. He will take you to the same starry places he bring me and called me perfect. He will tell you the same secrets that he fed and lie to me. I got high on it, finally felt complete.

One day, the text stop. One day, he start standing you up. One day, he only call you when he is drunk. One day, you are crying while thinking because you don't know what you did wrong but he doesn't really love you but you will fucking die for him.

One day, you are alone at night. Waiting for him, even though you know he's out with someone else who actually make him whole and I know this because right now I am writing a letter in the dark space of our memories but too scared to leave yet.

And i just know, if he could ruin me, he could ruin you. You are gonna be his little toy because that's just what he made girls into and I fear for you.


#basedontruestory #cp


The Broken-hearted Girl,


-yean-

Publish!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tabung :)