02 March 2014

CRUSH ♥♡♥


Hello people..
Its been a long time..
Saja nak share pasal group Kpop yang paling dan one and only di minati..



Of course.. 2NE1 Daebak!!!
They are back with a very awesome songs..
I really love their song's theme.. Its about the lost of their lover..
When I read their lyrics meaning I was about to cry.. So meaningful..
With their harmony voices, Bom powerful vocal, Dara sweet voice, Minzy strong voice, CL charismatic voice, the music arrangement, and so on inspired me a lot..
I love how they show and express their feeling through their voices..
I just don't know how to express my feeling when listening this song.. 
I just addicted with all the song and i can't stop..
Last but not least, let's support their album!!
NOLZA!!


With lot's Love,

-yean-


Publish!!

Tabung :)